What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website and about the device you use to browse it, including your IP address, browser type and version, referral source, length of visit, operating system, page views and website navigation.
- Any information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, newsletters, notifications and/or competition entries.
- Any other information you choose to send to us.
How do we use your personal information?
- Administer the website.
- Personalise the website to reflect your interests and improve your browsing experience.
- Enable the use of website services
- Send you communications, including marketing communications.
- Send you information or notifications via email, should you request them.
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business or to the businesses of selected third-parties which we think may be of interest to you and where you have specifically agreed to receive this information via email. You can opt out of receiving this information by contacting us at any time.
- Invite you to enter any of the promotions or competitions which we may offer to our site users from time to time.
- Process enquiries or complaints made by you relating to this website.
- Maintain website security and protect against fraudulent activity.
- Ensure you are complying with the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this website.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for direct marketing purposes if you have unsubscribed from the service.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- If required to do so by law.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention.
- To purchasers (or prospective purchasers) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
International data transfers
Any information which you provide may be transferred to other countries, including those countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
Any personal information that you submit for publication on this website may subsequently be available via the Internet and around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is potentially insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. While you will require your password to log in to your account, you will never be asked to disclose your password to a representative or employee of the company.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- The payment of an administration fee.
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity which will include a notarised photocopy of your passport plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address). We reserve the right to request additional information to establish your identify if required.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You can use the details provided on our Contact Us page to instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please get in touch with us if any of the personal information we hold about you needs updating.